Sunday, October 9, 2011

Holly & Tyler's Wedding | Shady Cove, OR Wedding Photographer

I originally met Holly and Tyler while shooting their senior portraits, and thought they were such a fantastic couple. So, when they called asking if I'd be willing to shoot their wedding this summer, I said of course! I don't shoot weddings often--being a natural light photographer doesn't always lend itself to wedding venues--but every once in awhile when the wedding is slated to be outdoors, I make an exception...and I'm so glad that I did for Holly and Tyler! Their wedding was just so "them", which I always love to see :)

HollyTyler

HT34

HT124_2

HT78

HT74_2

HT127

HT31

HT86_2

HT10_2

Congrats to you both Holly and Tyler!

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP