Monday, February 27, 2012

A Christmas Surprise | White City Oregon Family Photographer

My sister-in-law Renee asked if I'd do a quick mini-session one day after church this past December for them to use in their Christmas cards. It was really too cold to be outside for longer than 10 minutes or so at a time, but there was one specific picture that she and I had in mind...and I'll just let the photos do the talking from here!

christmas10

christmas09
{this photo in particular cracks me up, because it's usually Ryan giving me a hard time with his goofy faces in family photos!}


christmas06

christmas01

I'm going to be an aunt again! I'm so stinking excited!


0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP