Sunday, June 10, 2012

Madison's Third Birthday | Southern Oregon Portrait Photographer

Growing up, there were very few things that I loved as much as going to the carnival that our elementary school held every fall. There was so much to do--I felt like a kid in a candy store, and with all the treats that were available, I sort of was! So, when Hollie told me that she was planning a carnival-themed birthday party for her daughter Madison's third birthday, I knew it was going to be amazing!

Hollie certainly delivered--she included so many amazing little details, and such fun things for all the kids in attendance...I mean, who doesn't love a giant bounce house or two?! Justin and I may or may not have discussed how we could get all the kiddos out of the bounce house so that we could have a turn ;)

Blog1

blog2

Blog3

Blog4

I've photographed Madi a number of times before, but I've never had the chance to take a photo of the whole family, and I'm so glad that I stole them away for a quick family shot this time. I'm a firm believer that every kiddo needs a birthday photo with their parents every single year! 

M54_2

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP