Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meet William | Eagle Point, OR Newborn Photographer

Missy and I were pregnant around the same time, due about a month apart. So when it came time to do newborn photos for Will, it may or may not have been one of my most emotional sessions ever--I remember just being completely overwhelmed with sweet Will, and also watching this sweet family go from three to four, while knowing that my own family was about to go through the same transition less than a month later. Will's session was also special to me for another reason--it was one of the first times that I departed from strictly formal newborn shots, and began to incorporate some lifestyle photos as well. I absolutely love shooting more formal newborn photos, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY love incorporating a few shots of those special moments between the newly formed family as well!

Will (1) Will (4) Will (8) Will (14) Will (48) Will (40) Will (41)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP