Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Barsalou Family | White City, OR Family Photographer

I've known the Barsalou family for several years now, and I was so excited to finally have the opportunity to work with them! Their family recently bought a dental practice in town, and commissioned me to do family photos as well as a batch of landscape photos for the office. After cancelling due to rain the week before, we met at Table Rock on a slightly overcast morning, deciding to just go for it, and I'm so glad we did. I loved everything about this session, from the fact that April brought treats as "incentives" (this is a fantastic trick, by the way!), to the fact that both parents were absolutely game for a silly photo every now and again, even bringing along silly props for an amazing Christmas card photo that I really wish I could show you, but I won't spoil that surprise! I loved how April and Luke really thought about their kiddos, and what would make the photo session really special and fun for them.

Barsalou (1) Barsalou (4) Barsalou (7) Barsalou (10) Barsalou (16) Barsalou (23) Barsalou (27) Barsalou (32) Barsalou (38) Barsalou (55) Barsalou (62) Barsalou (81) Barsalou (83) Barsalou (86) Barsalou (89)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP