Thursday, January 22, 2015

2014 Recap | Meredith Clark Photography

Somehow, I went practically all of 2014 without updating this little old photography blog. In the past, I've truly approached photography as a hobby--something to be pursued *if* my husband was off work, *if* we were caught up on housework, *if* we'd had some weekends for family time, *if* we had nothing else going on, and *if* this closet introvert felt up to being sociable (because the honest truth is that sometimes, I'd much prefer snuggling under the covers with a good book than talking to another living human being).

But this year, I pushed myself a bit more. I carved out more dates on my calendar that I'd accept bookings. I got my ducks in order, and dipped my toes into the water of approaching things as a business, rather than an *if*. Though I'm still operating on a VERY part-time basis, I actually had my busiest year yet with Meredith Clark Photography! That said, in an attempt to make sure that every client received their images by the quoted deadline, I had to let this blog slide a little. And that was okay with me, because my focus in photography has always been on providing families with images that capture the precious moments between them, and delivering that promise on time. The focus isn't on me, or on advertising, or on growing this blog. I'm perfectly okay with that--and I hope that you are too. I do tend to be much better about updating the Meredith Clark Photography Facebook Page in a timely manner, so if you'd like to keep up to date in real-time, that's your best bet!

Over the next couple of weeks, I plan to go back and backdate some posts to get caught up on this 2014 season. In the meantime, here's a recap of what I was up to this year!


Smith (8)
Sturgess (32)
McNeil (33)
LillieFam (1)
HST (14)
Rosas (16)
Deutschman (46)
Monning (101)
Becca (8)
SturgessFamily (10)
William (20)
Cody (1)
Kell (30)
CurryFam (49)
Copeland (32)

And if you or your family appears above, THANK YOU. Truly. Thank you for choosing me to capture these memories for your family. It is a job that I don't take lightly, and am honored to have!

1 comments:

Amber Sturgess January 22, 2015 at 8:36 PM  

Thank you!!! We love our pictures! You are truly amazing!

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP