Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Introducing Josiah | Medford, Oregon Newborn Photographer

I've wanted to try newborn photography for a couple of years now. When I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter, I figured that she could be my first test subject. All you other moms out there are probably chuckling to yourselves right now, and rightfully so--I hardly remember the first two weeks after Lizzy was born (newborn photos are ideally done within 14 days of birth), and I certainly didn't feel up for a photography session!

This spring, one of my prior co-workers was due with her second child. I asked her if I could come and try my hand at newborn photography on her 10 day old son Josiah. She agreed, and I'm so glad she did...I'm kind of smitten with this whole newborn photography thing!

Josiah (17)

Josiah (20)

Josiah (14)

Josiah (19)

Josiah (34)

Josiah (23)

Josiah (26)

Josiah (3)

Josiah (10)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP