Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spires Family | Eagle Point, OR Family Portrait Photographer

Christie contacted me to do photos both for their immediate family, and also as a larger group of extended family that was in town for a limited amount of time. When we scheduled the session towards the end of October, I think we were both expecting perfect fall weather. However, 2012 brought us some of the warmest fall weather that I can recall...which is how it came to be that we were shooting a fall session in 100+ degree weather! In fact, had I not been there myself, I think I would have actually thought that this was a spring session--there's no sign of fall at all!

Spires (1) Spires (21) Spires (23) Spires (28) Spires (49) Spires (53) Spires (56) Spires (57)
I've said it before and I'll say it again--I am a *sucker* for black and white photos. They are by far my favorite--there's something just so emotion-filled and classic about them. So, it's not uncommon at all for me to give clients some of my favorite images in both color and black and white. This is one such example--which do you prefer?
Spires (36) Spires (61)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP