Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Introducing Ember | Phoenix, OR Newborn Photographer

Between November 2012 and April of 2013, I took some time off photography--Justin and I welcomed our second daughter Rebecca in November, and while Becca is just a *joy*, one thing that she is not is a sleeper. For quite a few months there, I was averaging no more than three hours of sleep a night, and I just felt like my brain had completely turned to mush. Ember's session was my first real session back in the game, and I just couldn't imagine a better session to start with. Newborns are usually some of my absolute favorite types of sessions, and Ember was no exception--she snuggled, she slept, and I really enjoyed watching her sweet parents interact with her so conscientiously. I'm so thankful for Ember and her parents, who reminded me that while a bit of maternity leave was a blessing, this is really what I love to do!

Ember (1) Ember (8) Ember (13) Ember (27) Ember (32) Ember (33)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP