Sunday, June 30, 2013

Melissa's Baby Bump | White City, OR Maternity Photographer

Melissa and I had been talking about a maternity + newborn package for several months. We emailed back and forth, waited, and then finally had our first session. Melissa and her husband were great--they were relaxed, casual, and Melissa seemed to be absolutely glowing. {Man, if I looked so gorgeous while pregnant, I think I'd do it all the time!} The light at Table Rock was just gorgeous, and so when I arrived home, I excitedly pulled up Lightroom to take a look at some of the photos right away. As soon as I opened up the photos, my husband Justin commented that he actually went to high school with Melissa's husband, but since we'd gone to different high schools, I had no idea! Southern Oregon is nothing if not a small community!

Rosas (16) Rosas (2) Rosas (1) Rosas (13) Rosas (21) Rosas (28) Rosas (39) Rosas (37) Rosas (36)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP