Saturday, October 19, 2013

Introducing Bryson | Medford, OR Newborn Photographer

You know what I love? I love when I have the privilege of walking with a family through several different seasons in their life. I loved watching Melissa and Aaron's excitement grow during their pregnancy as they anticipated welcoming their first child. And then, I had the opportunity to photograph the newest addition to their family in a newborn lifestyle session, which I just loved every minute of.

Rosas (1) Rosas (5) Rosas (14) Rosas (15) Rosas (17) Rosas (21) Rosas (23) Rosas (25) Rosas (33) Rosas (35)_2 Rosas (43) Rosas (46)

0 comments:

Meredith Clark is a natural light photographer in Southern Oregon. She specializes in family portraiture, senior portraits, Trash the Dress shoots, and occasionally weddings. Meredith offers her services to White City, Eagle Point, Medford, Ashland, and Shady Cove. She believes that everyone should have access to quality photography at a reasonable price. All images on this website are copyright Meredith Clark Photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP